Portsmouth Anglican Cathedral
West front showing twin towers, rose window, gallery and above the central tower the octagonal cupola, lantern & weather vane. West elevation completed in 1991 by architect Michael Drury
Looking n at the Central Tower showing the only surviving clock face of 4 originally installed in 1789. It chimes each quarter and strikes the hour. The flagpole imitating a ships mast is a replacement made in 2004 and flies a vimpel showing the Cathedral is open daily.